How to Join Pak Army www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk After Matric FSC Inter as a Officer Soldier 2017: Joining Pakistan Army is the ever best feeling for the patriotic pakistanis. JobsView.pk steps in for the Interested Pakistani Youngsters and giving detailed method, selection, guideline, eligibility criteria, application form filling, online registration step by step procedure. Pakistan Army Hiring in following departments like Doctors, Engineers, Civilian, Soldier, Captain, Cadet, and (Education, Admin, IT, Religious, Air Defense, Infantry, Signal Core, Intelligence and Accounts Branch).
In this section of joining Pak Army we are giving you main Title to surf and get your desired information regarding Pakistan Army Registration. you will find information related to below headings. Pakistan Army offers jobs twice in year for male/female to Apply as doctor, soldier, medical cadet, captain, ISSB, major, commissioned officer, lady cadet, regular commission, 139 long course, direct short service commission etc.
- How To Join Pak Army After Matric, FSC, BSC, Masters, MBBS, MBA
- How To Join Pak Army as a Officer
- How To Join Pak Army as a Soldier
How to Join Pak Army After Matric FSC BSC, Masters, MBBS, MBA Inter as an Officer Soldier
Frist of all This is the Era of Technology so JobsView.pk Team thinks that we should give the best reliable source and avail all government jobs, private jobs and much much more, for that purpose according to this post we already created the page for LATEST PAKISTAN ARMY JOBS to get all army jobs in 1 page easily.
Current Jobs Openings in Pakistan Army:
- Pakistan Army Jobs In 34 Supply Platoon Asc Bannu 25th March 2017
- Okara Jobs In CMH Combined Military Hospital 13th March 2017
- Karachi Govt Jobs In Military Dental Center Malir Cantt 13th March 2017
- Abbottabad Pak Army Jobs In FF Regiment Center 10th March 2017
- Sialkot Jobs In Combined Military Hospital (CMH) 9th March 2017
- Vacancies In Military Engineer Services (MES Army) 5th March 2017
- Okara Cantt Job In 174 Engineer Battalion 2 March 2017
- Quetta Jobs In Army Service Core 49 Supply and Transport Battalion 1st March 2017
How to Join Pak Army Online Registration 2017 Eligibility Criteria, Step by Step Guideline
- The Gender of the candidate who desire to join Pak Army must be Male.
- Marital status of the candidate who willing to join Pak Army must be single, unmarried person is eligible to join Pak Army.
- Candidates who want to join Pak Army must have Nationality of Pakistan, citizen of Pakistan is eligible to join Pak Army not any foreign citizen can join Pak Army.
- Candidates who desire to join Pak Army must have minimum height 5’-4” (162.5cm).
- The weight of candidate in physical standards as per the body mass index.
- Matriculation Certificate and detailed Mark Sheet both are compulsory and if candidate is ‘O’ level or ‘A’ level qualified must have to submit Equivalence Certificate issued by IBCC in mandatory.
- Candidates who willing to join after intermediate FA/FSc must have minimum 60% marks.
- Candidates who seeking to join after graduation BA/BSc, BA/BSC (Hon) must have 60% marks with 50% marks in intermediate.
- Those candidates who have domicile of such areas like (Balochistan, FATA, Gilgit-Baltistan, District Neelum Azad Jammu Kashmir, District Kohistan, Chitral, Dir, Tehsil Bala Kot of district Mansehra in KPK, Tharparker and Tehsil Umer Kot in Sindh, District Rajanpur, Area of Cholistan Desert, Drawer Fort, Salamsar, Mojgarh and Dingarh of Punjab have relaxation in marks that candidates from these areas can apply with 55% marks in FA/FSc.
- Those candidates who are already serving as Army Soldiers and they have 50% marks in FA/FSc are also eligible.
- Those candidates who have duplicate or revised mark sheets or certificates of Matric, Intermediate or Graduation must have verification certificate signed by the sectary / Controller examination of the concerned Board or University.
- Computerized National Identity Card for 18 years and above
- If candidate is less than 18 years then he has to provide Computerized Form “B” along with Guardian’s CNIC (Father or Mother).
- Candidates have to provide one set of attested photocopies of all relevant documents along with 6 attested coloured photographs.
- If candidate is appearing for second time he has to provide 3 photocopies of ‘Not Recommended’ letter issued by ISSB.
- Those candidates who had applied twice to join Pak Army and ‘Not Recommended’ twice by ISSB/GHQ Selection and Review Board are ineligible to apply again.
- If any candidate declared medically unfit by Military Hospital / Appeal Medical Board will be ineligible to apply again.
- Those candidates who had passed their Matriculation or Intermediate (FA or FSc) and desire to Join Pak Army must have age between (17 – 22 Years).
- Those candidates who had passed their Graduation (2 years programme) and desire to be a part of Pakistan Army must have age between (17 – 23 Years).
- Those candidates who had passed their Graduation (4 years programme) and willing to join Pakistan Army must have age between (17 – 24 Years).
- Those candidates who are Masters, MBBS or MBA qualified and want to join Pakistan must have age of 28 Years.
Candidate can register him/herself via internet or candidate can appear physically in AS&RCs selection center along with all relevant documents and prospectus fee.
- The first step of selection procedure is Written/Intelligence Tests, which is based on MCQs taken from English, Pak Studies, Islamiyat and General Knowledge.
- The second step of selection procedure is that selected candidates from Written/Intelligence Test will appear for Physical test which includes Running race of 1.6 km in 8 and half minute, 15 Push Ups in 2 Minutes, 15 Sit Ups in 2 Minutes, 3 Chin Ups in 2 minute and most of all ditch crossing 7’.4” x 7’.4” with depth of 4’.
- In third stop selected candidates from physical test will appear for the interview at AS&RC.
- In the fourth step shortlisted candidates will appear for ISSB test.
- In the end selected candidates will appear detailed medical examination and after that candidates will be called for final interview at GHQ Selection Board.
See Video Tutorial: