Pak Army Soldier Jobs has been announced by the Govt Sector in Pakistan Army (ISPR) Pakistan. Jobs Announced by The Pak Army Pakistan. Applications from candidates are invited for recruitment against the vacant posts having me prescribed qualification mentioned below Jobs is looking for suitably qualified & experienced Pakistani to fill the following position, under the post title of Junior Commission Officer (Soldier), Naib Khateeb. In this required Qualification Matric, Intermediate, Middle. Age Limit 22 to 35 years. This post has total number of many posts. in all over the Pakistan and candidates can apply through proper channel. Candidates from all over the Pakistan cities can apply for this job if they have required education degree/experience of years of experience, under the BPS. JobsView.pk announced Pak Army Soldier Jobs Application Form and Advertisement image announced in Express, Dawn, Jang Newspaper, Nawaiwaqt, The Nation, The News, Kawish, Mashriq on the date of 4th November 2016, it has last date for submission as well. Candidates can now check Jobs Title, BPS scales, Number of Posts/Jobs, Advertised image & more details below.
Pak Army Soldier Jobs 2016 Nov Junior Commissioned Officer joinpakarmy.gov.pk
Applications are invited for filling the following positions from highly committed and motivated professionals with proven track record in respective field.
Pak Army Soldier Jobs Listed:
- Junior Commission Officer (Soldier)
- Naib Khateeb
Gender: Only Pakistan males are eligible to apply.
Nationality: The nationality holders of Pakistan and those who are natives of AJK & Gilgit Baltistan are also liable to apply.
Age Limit For JCO (Soldier): The age limit should not exceeds that 20 years and should not be above that 28 years till 1st April 2017.Those who are already serving in Pak Army so they possess the age limit of 22 to 35 years and their service should be less than 1 years and should not be more than 16 years.
Age Limit for Naib Khateeb: Age limit should be 17 1/2 to 23 years till 1st April 2017 along with different cases age relaxation are admissible to the applicants which can be seen from the advertisement image.
Educational Requirements for JCO (Soldier):
The applicants must be having the F.A/FS.C from a well recognized Board of Education from all over Pakistan and Religious Education from a HEC recognized Madarssa along with full command in Arabic language communication and additional marks will be given to the Hafiz-e-Quran.
Educational Criteria for Naib Khateeb:
The educational criteria for Naib Khateeb should be Matric or above.
For Clerk: For Clerk Intermediate qualification is required whereas preference will be given to the Computer Diploma Holder.
For Cook: Middle or above education is needed.
Physical Requirements for JCO (Soldier):
Height: Height of the applicants should be “5 Feet 3 Inch”.
Physical Requirements for Naib Khateeb: Height should be “5 Feet 6 Inches (167.5).”
Physical Requirements for Clerk & Cook: For Clerk the height which is selected as “5 Feet 3 Inch (160cm).”
Physical Requirements for Military Police: For Military Police the height of the applicants should be “5 Feet 8 Inch (173cm)” is required.
How To Apply Pak Army Soldier Jobs:
- For to apply against the post of Naib Khateeb one need to obtain the form from the nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centres as (Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Hyderabad, Multan etc) and fill the form carefully and after filling applicants needs to attach the following set of documents as Original copies of 2 sets of attested educational certificates, Own or Fathers attested CNIC or “B Form”, Domicile for (AJK Candidates only) along with four passport size photographs should be submitted before due date.
- For the post of JCO Soldier the applicants needs to register themselves online by visiting the link as www.joinpak army.gov.pk and by attaching all the documents the applicants needs to send it to the said address.
- The applicants are advised to attach the Postal Order of Rs.100 in favor of DGPA, PA Directorate, GHQ Rawalpindi should be submitted in the Army Selection & Recruitment Centre.
- Registration will begin from 15th October 2016 till 15th November 2016.
JobsView.pk bring top white color, blue color, executive, government, international jobs from Pakistan news paper. We provide the best quality of all news paper advertisement. JobsView.pk have all Govertment jobs for all candidates. Our Aim is to provide jobs of Assistant Jobs, Technician Jobs, Doctor Jobs, Teacher Jobs, Government Jobs, Lecturer Jobs, Private Jobs, PPSC Jobs, Educators Jobs, Consultant Jobs, Driver Jobs, WAPDA Jobs, Pak Army Jobs, Professor Jobs, Pak Air Force Jobs, Dubai Jobs, FPSC Jobs, NTS Jobs.